Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Nut, Corn and Sugar free Menu
Don’t know what to eat today? What can you eat now that you can’t eat one or any of these items? I decided that it was important to get resources out there for people who feel lost in a world of foods that they can no longer eat. Since it is taking more time than I would like to write all of the recipes that I know and provide all the information on the ingredients, I wanted to create a menu “ideas” page in order to have an instant resource for those who are struggling with figuring what they CAN eat. There are many links included which provide the recipes you can use & help create your grocery shopping list.
- Breakfast- Poached, Steam, Fried or Hard boiled Eggs
- Lunch- Turkey rolls just roll a slice of turkey around with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo or mustard
Whole fruit of choice
- Dinner- Citrus Flax Seed Grilled Chicken with Citrus Vinaigrette & grilled veggies (tip: grill extra chicken for meals throughout the week)
- Breakfast- Gluten-free Oatmeal made with Coconut Milk and rasins
- Lunch-Hemp, Chia seed or Flax seed butter with Jam of choice (sweetened with pectin, honey or stevia) on gluten free & corn free bread
Fresh cut veggies dipped in hummus or dairy-free ranch
- Dinner-Beef or Chicken Stew (start that morning in the crock pot) just put Beef or Chicken and carrots, onion and potatoes along with chicken or beef stock & salt/pepper/garlic in the crock pot
- Breakfast-Rice cereal with fresh strawberries or bananas and coconut milk
- Lunch- Burger (turkey, beef or veggie) top with lettuce, tomato & onion with mayo or mustard
Dried or Fried Veggie Mix (I get from whole foods once a month)
- Dinner- Use any extra beef or chicken from last night’s dinner to make taco salad. Shred the meat and heat in a sauté pan with taco seasoning. Shred lettuce, chop tomato, onion and cilantro, mix. Serve meat over salad mix and top with your favorite salsa. I also like to serve these chips or tortillas alongside (recipe is gluten free and corn free). You could also add some Faux Velveeta Cheese dip.
- Breakfast- Eggs, try scrambled, whisk with a little coconut milk & seasonings
- Lunch- Salad, just add Chicken (I like to grill up 8-10 chicken breasts over the weekend and slice them for meals in the coming week) and additional veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, olives, etc.
- Dinner- Lemon pepper Baked Tilapia
- Breakfast- Fruit with Coconut yogurt
- Lunch- BLT (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato-I like onion too:) on Gluten & Corn free bread, try adding Roasted Garlic to this mayo recipe
Potato chips, fried in safflower or sunflower oil, try this sweet potato crisp recipe
- Breakfast- Omelet or Scrambled eggs with veggies and dairy free cheese
- Lunch- Composed Chicken Salad
- Dinner- Chicken and Plantain Stir-fry with Peanut sauce (or you can use Hemp butter or any other butter in place of peanuts)
- Breakfast- Pancakes – one of my favorite recipes, I keep a dry mix around all the time
- Lunch- Chicken Quesadilla – Use corn and gluten free tortillas and dairy free cheese
***Don’t Forget the Snacks! Check out this list of Allergy Free Snacks that you can choose from for quick, nutritious pick-me-ups throughout the week.
Have a Wonderfully Allergy Free Week Feeling Great!